A Day in the Life of an Intern at the Rep

Seattle Repertory Theatre Interns Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One of Those Days...

Today is one of those days that I just don't feel like I can get work done. I should be starting a number of different projects, but I currently feel the need to procrastinate. However, posting to this blog is one of the things that I needed to get done, so I suppose irony ensues...

My projects are generally quite eclectic and therefore they make my head spin a little. I have stacks of opening night invitations sitting on my desk for the media because I'm in the middle of my "press unit." I need to start poking people (gently reminding them that the deadline for bios and such is quickly approaching) about the Gem of the Ocean Encore (Encore is the company that lays out and prints our programs). And I have to slog through some Education marketing stuff. And somehow, I have to goad the other interns into posting. It's not easy to get them to comply sometimes...

I'm really looking forward to the board meeting today. We are all going to represent the internship program to the board. It should be interesting, and they're feeding us afterward. I'm a sucker for free food!

~Winnie
Communications Intern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home